Sunday, June 29, 2014

Dinosaurs in dump trucks

 
 
 
Tonight, after I tripped over several toys on the floor.....I took a closer look and discovered dinosaurs in the back of a dump truck and farm trucks.  It looked so cute, I had to take pictures.  It just seems like yesterday when Spencer was doing the same thing.... and it also, seems like yesterday that we longed for toys to trip over again. I am so thankful  for those toys scattered all about.  It's hard for me to accept how quickly the years pass.  I ache for childhood to last just a little longer. The rocking chair is a sweet friend, with the weight of a precious child in my arms. Too soon, it seems their feet are dangling over the side and their faces don't hold the same look of enrapture, while I am singing. Oh, to hold them in my arms just a little longer.
 
My mother-in-law said that she loves to discover little toys, that didn't get picked up,  a couple days after a visit.... it makes her smile.
Those little dinosaurs made me smile tonight! 
 
 
 







 
 
 
 
 Have a happy week!  
I hope we all have eyes to see the sweetness in little things! 
 



2 comments: