Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Camp & Cousins


 Church Camp

Monday morning, Spencer headed off to Extreme Camp with some of the youth group.  We miss him so much when he is gone, but we know he is having an awesome time, and growing in faith & fellowship with other campers.  I am also growing in faith...because I PRAY a lot, while he's gone! ... especially, about keeping the snakes away from him! Uhhh!!!! I try NOT to think about it too much!

 
 
I take a funny picture of Thatcher every day and send it with a text to Spencer.
 He said he looks forward to it each night, when he checks his phone.
 
 
 Monday Night

 "Look what I'm doing while my Bubba is at church camp.... hackin' his Facebook
and trashin' his Xbox profile.... mawwhhaaaaaaa!!!! "



Tuesday Night

 
"I miss you Bubba, but hangin' out in your room is SWEET!!"
 
 
 
 
Wednesday Night 
 
"Kickin' some balls around, had to borrow some of your gear. 
 Miss you Bro!"
 
 
 
 
 Thursday Night
 
"Making some sweet 'missin' you' tunes" 
 
 
 
 
 
Cousin Time
 
 
After we said goodbye to Spencer, we went to see several of our cousins!  We played at Grandma & Grandpas house, went to the park, got yummy snow cones and then went swimming!  It was a sunny, silly, fun day! 


I LOVE how the little boys could care less about taking a picture! 
They were CLEARLY busy!  

 
 
 
"Charlies Angels" ... ( sort of )!
Pretty girls!!!.... even if not everyone wants to be one of the "angels" or smile!
 
Love my family and ADORE my nieces and nephews.  I know these days are precious
and they will bring a smile with a memory later! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*** All pictures were parent approved, before posting***
 



1 comment: