Thursday, June 5, 2014

Adlers Armoire

Several people have asked to see pictures of the armoire that my friend Billie made for Adler.  It is so beautiful. I love it! Here are the before and after pictures.  You can click on the pictures to see view them in a large format.



 
 She stenciled the lovely flowers




 
 This was a cute surprise when I opened the drawer! 
She's all about the details!
 
 
 Here it is.... full of girly clothes, shoes and bows!!!
Too bad I had to blur the face of the cutie in the picture!
Someday soon, we will have a big blog all about her!
 
 
We have awesome friends!!!  Have a great day!!! 

6 comments:

  1. I love how you added the fancy boxes at the bottom, and all the goodies on top! I pray she enjoys it for years to come! Love to each of you, Billie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to buy some little white or pink hangers... all I had was blue! It holds all her clothes and shoes! Grandpa said that she will be crawling up in there, before long!

      Delete
  2. Thank you! We really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is beautiful! I love all the little details.

    ReplyDelete