Monday, March 24, 2014

Spring Break - Part 3 - Lego Land

Third day of trip.....Lego Land! I think all the males in the family were excited to go! It was really neat. Had a couple rides, a 4D movie, and LOTS of Lego's! Forgive the picture quality.... I took an older camera, so I wouldn't lose or damage my nice one. Kind of a bummer, after reviewing my pictures when we got home. It's about the experience though... right?!
 
 

 
Huge room, replicating Kansas City... all in Lego's.  Very cool!  There was also a Chiefs stadium, but I think you all know that I won't be putting any pictures of that on here! 
 









 Yellow brick road

Emerald City




 
 
There were LOTS of dads that were building! It was cute to see all of them
intensely working on a project!


 Recognize anyone in this picture?
 
 

Build your own racer and test how fast it will go!
 
 


 

 
We were at Lego land for 3-4 hours.  We had lunch in the little cafe there,
and then headed to Union Station..... Part 4!  
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I'm amazed by the sculptures they can build with Legos. Looks like Thatcher and Gunar had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I can't believe the sculptures they can do with Legos. It looks like Thatcher and Gunar had a blast!

    ReplyDelete