Friday, March 7, 2014

Interview with Thatcher

Interview with Thatcher this morning ( kind of long! ).  He really likes to see himself on video!  I think I will add this one and then some of his older ones. There are so many to choose from!
 
 He has been wearing that raccoon hat for a couple days now.  I couldn't get him to wear it this winter. Yesterday, I put it on Adler.  Now he wants to wear it all the time. Kids are funny!
 
 
 
There is just something about a little ones giggle.  Spencer always makes him laugh the most.  Thatcher ADORES his Bubba. I wish we had a video camera when Spencer was little.  He was 11 when we bought our camera and really didn't want to be videotaped that often.  It's so fun to look back and see them "in action".   Can you ever take too many pictures or videos? 
 
 
Awww.... This one makes me a little teary!  They grow up so fast.
 
I can't believe how much flack I get from people about his hair.  He has beautiful hair and I loved it when it was longer.  He is such a little ham!
 
He IS a little monkey!  Fearless and determined. He is a dare devil. It makes me worry a little!
 
 
 
He is such a great big brother!
 
Bear is a good sport!  He entertained Thatcher many days!
 
 
 
 I read this verse over and over, during my pregnancy with Thatcher.
 
Psalm 139:13-16 For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you,when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.

Have a great Friday!!! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: