Wednesday, June 3, 2015

"Smart" Phones?

After years of using whatever free phone that Sprint provided me... I am now.... the inexperienced owner of a "smart phone".... much to the delight of all my friends who have them, and were tired of trying to view tiny pictures I sent them... not to mention the issues of replying to my texts. (their fancy phones, did not like my intelligence challenged one).  I was pretty happy with the slider phone that I had.  I could make phone calls, text, take and send pictures. I could even get online, for a small fee. (all written with, a little sarcasm).  It did everything a "phone" is suppose to do. I DO love technology and new gadgets but, I am a person who doesn't like big changes,  and sometimes, I  need to be pushed dragged into the next phase of life.  If you know me, you know this is true.  That being said....This new phone DOES have some really neat features.... and some that are VERY time consuming.  I am now addicted to Trivia Crack !!  I feel compelled to edit EVERY photo I take, with PicLab.......

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 I DO love the TinyScan app, that allows me to scan a document and the app converts it into a PDF file, for easy e-mailing.  I have used that app many times already. I have the Walmart app, for scanning receipts and the Dillons app, for digital coupons. I also have MapMyWalk, which is handy, since I have been taking lots of walks, with my two short peeps. Those are a few of the apps I have added to my phone. I'm SURE, I am not utilizing everything it can do!  I will probably hear about that, after I post this blog!   It DOES take really good pictures and that is the main reason I let them "talk" me into it, while I was upgrading Spencers phone. You know I'm all about my pictures.... and videos. Which brings me to this.... 
 
I have not been able to figure out how to get videos off the phone, and save them on my computer.  I have googled it numerous time and given up.  Some videos I was able to e-mail to myself and save them that way. However, most of the videos were too big to e-mail. SOOOO.... today, I spent about 2 hours and finally did it!  After downloading the Dropbox app and also installing it on my computer.... SUCCESS!  I consider myself a bit of a tech. I can usually figure out most computer / electronic stuff ... So, this has been frustrating! I have lost most of my confidence! I think Apple likes to make things extra difficult!  Anyway, here are a couple short videos for your viewing pleasure! 
 
 His fearlessness scares me sometimes!
 
 
 This is how Superheros pick up chicks!
 
 
Here's one of Addy getting her groove on!

( Please excuse the song choice!  I know... mother of the year!)
 
.... and not to be outdone!
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope this week has given you many reasons to smile!

You are loved! 




 (I'm going to go reminisce about simpler times!)
 

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment