Thursday, October 30, 2014

He's Sixteen!

 
 It's hard to believe I became a mom 16 years ago! I wanted to be a mommy, for as long as I can remember! I will never forget the miracle of pregnancy.  It is such a precious and incredible experience.  There is nothing more amazing than feeling your baby move around in your big round belly. I LOVED being pregnant..... but, I could not wait to hold my baby in my arms.  I will never forget that first night in the hospital.  I propped him up on my knees and just looked at him in the moonlight.  I was in awe of how much I loved him.
 
Spencer Tate Myers....my first born.  You made the dream come true!... and so much more than I ever imagined!
 
It seems like yesterday, you were chasing me around the house with a lightsaber!... and NOW, girls are chasing you!... KEEP RUNNING!  Hot wheels have been passed down..... with high hopes of your own wheels!..... Bittersweet milestones for this momma!
 
We are so blessed to have you for our son.  You make us proud...every single day!  You are such an amazing young man. Happy Birthday....
  We love you!!! 
 







 








October 26th, 2014

 The balloons looked like KU colors in the bag!
 Thatcher helped me make birthday signs and hide the balloons.  It was fun sneaking all those balloons in his room before he woke up!




 
 
My handsome 16 year old!


2 comments: