Monday, July 14, 2014

Baby Shower


I was very excited to help host a baby shower for my sweet niece, Carissa.  She is going to have baby Cohen in just a few short days!  He will be my third great-nephew! We had a really good time making decorations for the shower. 
 She is a beautiful lady in waiting! 
 
I LOVE this picture!!  Carissa said I could share it with you :)
 

 
 
 My sister Karen,  made pinwheels (in addition to the pennant),  that matched the papers on the pennant & and the lids on the glasses, that I made.  Pinwheels, apparently....aren't as easy to make, as they look...but they turned out really cute!

 
 
 


 The glasses turned out really funky and cute! I was really happy with how they looked and how they tied in with all the other decorations.  We tried to make navy blue punch.... looked more like seafoam green, but it was DELICIOUS!
 
 
 The colors on the cake were actually much darker than this picture shows.  We tried to "bling" it up and maybe went a little overboard! 
 There are little gems on some of the blue dots. 
 

 Here are pictures of my great-nephews Brody & Brooks.  They are ADORABLE!!!!
 Brody
 
 Brooks

 
 
 ***7/18/14   Here's a picture of our new little man on his way home! 
I'm so in love already! 
 
Have a wonderful week! 

3 comments:

  1. Brody and Brooks are indeed adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the decorations! The pinwheels and the banner and the cute cups are really sweet. Who did all the decorations? Just you? ~Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should update that! Karen made the banner & pinwheels, and I made the invitations and glasses. It looked really sweet! We missed you though!

    ReplyDelete