Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Baptism

On August 14th, 2005, when Spencer was 6 years old... I took him out of children's church early, so he could watch a couple of his friends get baptized.  He had many questions for me over lunch that afternoon and after talking and reading bible verses, Spencer made the decision to pray and ask Jesus for forgiveness and salvation. We were so excited to witness Spencer being baptized this past Sunday, by his youth director. I'm thankful for God's hand in his life and guidance with the choices he makes.  He is such an amazing young man.  I'm thankful for answered prayers and help from God each and every day. Some days are better than others, and Sunday was a very sweet day!

One funny note:  Thatcher yelled "Spencer is all wet!".... gave our church family a good laugh!

 
 
 
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.   John 3:16
 
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me".   John 14:6
 
 









 


 
 
 
 
I sent a private video to family and friends. If you didn't get it and would like to see if,
please e-mail me.

Happy Wednesday!!!!
 


 


 
 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! We are so proud of him and are super excited to see what God will do with his life!

    ReplyDelete